Monday, December 22, 2008

Audio Released :Allari Naresh’s ‘Fitting Master’ .


Hyderabad Dec 20 :The audio of ‘Fitting Master’ starring Allari Naresh and Madalasa Sharma in the lead roles was launched on 19th December at Prasad Labs, Hyderabad. E.V.V Satyanarayana is directing and producing the film on EVV Cinema banner.

Dr. D Ramanaidu, Ambica Krishna, K L Narayana, E.V.V Satyanarayana, state minister Maganti Babu, Chalapathin Rao, Uday Kiran, Sharvananad, Vanamali, music director Chinna, Amith, editor Gowtham Raju, Ali, Nirupam, Supreme Raju, Camera man Prasda Babu and others attended the audio function.

D Ramanaidu launched the audio cassette and gave the first one to Ambica Krishna and Maganti Babu released the audio CD and presented to K L Narayana. Supreme Music is distributing the audio into the market.

D Ramanaidu said:” E.V.V Satyanarayana is like my one of the family members. I am very happy for Naresh has become the hero of small producers. I hope that the audio and the film will be successful”.

Uday Kiran said: "EVV Satyanarayana is my favorite director. Naresh proved himself as a versatile actor in Tollywood. Instead of calling him as a fitting master, it is better to say a hitting master. I hope that the film will also be a good hit as previous films of Naresh".

EVV Satyanarayana said:” I am making this film after taking a gap of one and half year, because there is a lot of change in audience taste on films. Naresh is going to appear with a completely look in this film. There are five fights in the film. S. Chinna, who did re-recording for 125 films, has composed the music for this movie. Vanamali has written all the songs. I hope that the audio and film will surely entertain the audiences".

Hero Naresh said: “All the people called as a minimum guarantee hero. This is only happened because of my father. When I lost a pencil in my childhood, he gives me a new pencil. In this way, he is even ready to make films with me each time a film was flopped. My father lost a lot because of me and my brother Rajesh. I wish that the audio and the film will definitely entertain the audiences".

All the guests attended the function hoping for the audio and film to be glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Disclaimer

Site Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources.http://tollywoodglitz.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ tollywoodglitz@GMAIL.com