Thursday, December 25, 2008

Rajashekar illtreated me on 'Satyameva jayathe' Sets says Heroine Neethu Chandra


Hyderabad Dec 25 :Rajasekhar who is currently working on 'Satyameva Jayathe' illtreated with heroine Neetu Chandra . Neetu Went away to Mumbai after this Incident

When contacted her on this issue, She said "Rajasekhar and Jeevitha did not give minimum respect to me from the first day of the shoot. They harassed me through out the shooting of this film. Recently, Rajasekhar manhandled me on the sets of this film. Even though I was suffering from severe fever, I attended the shooting for four days so that the call sheets will not be wasted. On the fourth day, they informed me to come early in the morning for the shooting which I did. Rajasekhar did not turn up for the shooting till evening and shooting took place till night. Rajasekhar took 13 takes for a scene but still he was not able to perform it. Very tired and exhausted, I proceeded towards make-up van to take rest for some time. Suddenly, Rajasekhar reacted and pushed my assistants aside and dragged me on to sets. I participated in shoot for another 2 hours after he dragged me. I ran away from the shooting spot on that day and reached Mumbai. Even, Jeevitha used to abuse me a lot without any reasons. I will file a case on them in Producers Council Said Neetu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Disclaimer

Site Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources.http://tollywoodglitz.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ tollywoodglitz@GMAIL.com