Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I didn’t know I was sexy


Hyderabad Jan 13: National Award Best Actress Priyamani is currently shooting for Mani Ratnam’s bilingual film Ravan/Ashokavanam, but it’s her appearance in an item number in Nagarjuna’s King that has got people talking about Priya Mani’s sexy looks. After all, she’s who audiences found most interesting in the song sequence that featured seven other beauties, including Trisha, Anushka, Genelia, Mamtha Mohandas, Charmee and Sneha Ullal. Tell her that and she sounds surprised, “Is it? I didn’t know I was sexy. I do put in a lot of effort to look good on screen. But yes, that statement has made my day.” And if taking the glam route for a song wasn’t enough, Priya Mani has taken the sex quotient a step further by wearing a swimsuit in her next film, Drona. The film sees actress pairing up with Nitin, who has had a spate of flops recently. Is the swimsuit a part of trying to give Nitin’s career a much-needed boost? “One swimsuit sequence cannot ensure a hit. The scene is in a dream song and I had to jump into a pool. Obviously, I can’t jump into water wearing a saree,” she says. Ask her about working with Mani Ratnam and she’s all excited. “It’s been great. I just started shooting two days ago in Orchha, Madhya Pradesh, in misty weather. I’m lucky to work with Mani sir at an early stage in my career. It’s every actor’s dream and I am living it,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Disclaimer

Site Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources.http://tollywoodglitz.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ tollywoodglitz@GMAIL.com