Sunday, February 15, 2009

'I’d love to sing and dance for Bollywood!’



Tom Cruise fans, eat your hearts out! The boyish Hollywood hottie was promoting his new film Valkyrie at a multiplex in Seoul and I happened to be there. Turned out in the Mission Impossible, dashing look, his smile made Korean female fans go hysterical. When asked, why he hasn’t come to India, he says, “Tell everyone that I can’t wait to come there. I will definitely be there next year. It’s a great country but I never got a chance to visit the place.”
Showing that he’s sharp as a whip, Cruise asked, “Aren’t you proud of the fact that Slumdog Millionaire has walked away with so many awards? I’ve watched the film over and over again. I think it’s brilliant.” What about Bollywood, I asked. “We in Hollywood think highly about Bollywood films. There are some very good actors there,” he replied. Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan... I asked. “Yes, I know all of them,” he replied, “But not personally. Please say a big hello to them?”
Would he consider a Hindi film himself ? “Sure, why not? If I ever get an offer, we’ll see how it goes. I would love to dance and sing the way they do in Bollywood, but I don’t think you would want to see me doing that,” he laughed.
(Source TOI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Disclaimer

Site Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources.http://tollywoodglitz.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ tollywoodglitz@GMAIL.com